Job Title: Administrative Support - Consumer Care & Fulfillment
Reports to: Consumer Care Manager
Key Internal Partners: Consumer Care Manager, VP Quality, Brand
Key External Partners: Consumer Contact Center
Location: New York, NY
Administrative Support - Consumer Care & Fulfillment is responsible for supporting the Consumer Care team with consumer product and mailer fulfillment process.
Job Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Send coupons and product to consumer
- Utilizing ticketing software, fulfill consumer coupons mailers and product shipments
- If requested flavor/pack size not available in office, send to consumer via fulfillment center by completing order form with accurate product details & consumer shipping info, emailing order form to fulfillment center contact and adding info to order tracker spreadsheet
- Liaise with Consumer Care team reps to coordinate if any issues with mailers or shipments
- Track all shipments
- Update individual order forms to facilitate monthly orders to VIP consumers
- Retrieve product from consumer for testing lab or investigation at production plant
- Consult guidelines to determine where to send product based on complaint type and whether opened/unopened pouches are available to retrieve
- If sample is being sent back to lab for testing, complete test form
- Inventory and order product
- Take product inventory in office and review inventory in fulfillment center
- Restock product at both sites by placing order with internal team
- Track and record all orders in tracker document
- All other duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicator (KPI):
Consumer Care Manager feedback, random audits performed on fulfillment process, review of inventory records
- HS diploma and some college education required
- 1 year in office setting and experience in administrative duties.
- Fulfillment experience is preferred.
- Strong organization skills
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Excellent work ethic
PHYSICAL & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able work in normal office conditions.